Friday, April 8, 2016

Post #1 IQ Test Results
Although the IQ test was supposed to be a learning experience, I found this test to be disappointing and just a little inaccurate. I know that this test was most likely made by professionals, however some of the questions seemed close to impossible. In addition to that, I took the test in a noisy environment with people constantly talking, so I kept getting distracted. I scored a 100, and I was quite disappointed in myself. I thought that I got most of the questions right, but I guess it turns out that I was too confident going into this. I don't want this test to determine the rest of my future because I know that I am an average student that can understand and comprehend topics once they are taught to me.









http://www.intelltheory.com/birthOrder.shtml

To summarize this article, it states that the older sibling in the family is smarter and/or has a higher intelligence compared to the others. There are many factors, though, that contribute to the different IQ's of the children such as economic stability in the household or social class. If one family has access to tutors and more classes for their children, then they will have a better advantage of getting a better education. Birth order is also said to affect IQ because the first born child may be more loved than the other children and may have more opportunities to achieve greater success, however I don't agree with this. I even feel as though the younger children are the ones that get the most attention, but every family is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment